Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Creepy Lighting Ideas


I had a little more lantern fun over the weekend. Thought I’d share the outcome. The first is another vinyl/lantern combo. This one was made with a Little Yellow Bicycle image. And I decided to add a little ribbon and a tag to the handle.


Here’s how it looks lit.


Along the same lines, I created a project with a tall glass jar. I like the way the haunted house looks with the candle light flickering in the windows. Eeep!


The look of this one changes quite a bit depending on the size of candle it contains. Here’s how it looks with a tall candle:


Here it is with a medium candle:


And here it is with a bitty tea light candle:
My personal favorite is the medium candle, but I had a hard time deciding. Do you have a favorite?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I love your tall glass jar project... and my favorite look is with the medium candle. Spooky! =)

Nicole said...

I love them all. My fav is the first one the lantern. I love the cat.
Thanks for visiting the blog(your too sweet),I will definitely let you know when I get it (I cant wait).
Thanks again Megan

Jennifer said...

These are sooooooo cute!!!!

wendy smedley said...

these are all cute- buy I think I like the last one

Unknown said...

these are awesome... i'd go with the medium candle too, but i do love the dull, dark, spookiness of the tealight too ;)
hope that all is well with you, Ms. Megan! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Smart as can be. I dig 'em.
- Teri

Sandra Correale said...

Love the medium candle the best! Looks like a harvest moon. They are all super cute ;)