Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Holiday Boutique


Still have some Christmas shopping left to do? Or maybe you just want to do some fun shopping. I'm joining a bunch of creative friends at a holiday boutique this weekend, where we'll be selling all sorts of goodies. Here's some of what you'll find:

* Handmade cards & gift wrap
* Handmade jewelry
* Handmade camera-strap wraps (the ones I make)
* Handmade hair bows
* Handmade scarves
* Home decor
* Amazing children's books
* Stylin' clothing
* Picture frames
* And so much more!

I hope you'll join me. Consider this your VIP invitation! :)

When: Sunday, Dec. 13
Time: 2-6 PM
Where: 922 E. 13400 S., Draper (you enter from Fort Street)

3 comments:

Holly said...

I just watched you on Studio 5. You looked fantastic! I just got a phone call from them this morning, I'll be on it tomorrow. I hope I do 1/2 as good as you did.

Nicole said...

I'm no where near done with Christmas Shopping. I so wish I could come check out your holiday boutique this weekend, but I'm in NYC. Are u guys selling any stuff online??

Please put up some pictures of the hoilday boutique, if u get a chance. Have fun this weekend

P.S. - I hope u received my thank you card.

Sabina said...

You're ideas are so dang cute!!!! Love ya sista!!!